Saturday, May 17, 2008

post 11pm post (hahahahahah)

so, time has slipped away a tad since daddy's last post. sorry. Bloho the magnanimous here. The allegedly substantial youngster has arrived and been adjudged wonting on a number of level, but then hey, I'm a tad fer-schnosh-kieeed, and who knows, I could be way off base here. Yeah, it WOULD be funny if I talked that way or thought thoughts like that, wouldn't it?! :- )

the party has changed dimensions a tad, as is often the case as the hours tic on. Many have left or adjourned to their tents, esp. those w kids. Danno is singing Lyle Lovett songs - badly, I might add.  There are about 10-12 people here in the garage who are aware and still going strong. Not sure how long I will be one of them. I could crash now, but suspect I also might mysteriously find myself postin again at 245 am. who knows.

Kim wisely napped for a few hours earlier and danno is truly schwacked. He's slipped now into the 11th phase of drunkenness where he plays (and forces everyone to listen to) the same (crappy) song on the iPod over and over. Oh, and now he is also playing it way too loudly and blithely refusing to lower it.  i think i am typoing less as a result of slowing the rate of alcohol intake, but that's for the olympic judges to decide. BTW, the disco ball in the garage is working swimming,y and is now uo from one color to two, creating an extremely funky effect on my keyboard. 

1 comment:

Myrph said...

Brother Boyle here, had an awesome time at the fest'. Lucky my experience on the cheesy bike didn't leave me with more scars but hey, nothin' ventured......

Lookin' forward to more blog entries and how bout' some pictures. . . .