Monday, May 19, 2008

I declare a SUCCESS!!!

It was a great weekend! There was a ton of alcohol, lots of motorized vehicles, a mess of food, and tons of friends and good times! I have finally made my way through the 400 pictures and pulled out some of the highlights. If I missed you riding the gocart, 50 or cheesy rider, I apologize ahead of time! If you didn't ride any of the above, you missed out on some of the fun!

http://gallery.mac.com/kim_windt#100133

Hope we can all do it again soon.... okay, not that soon or ever again! My liver needs some time to recover, or it might revolt.

One last time... Happy 40th Birthday Dan! I hope it was one you will remember. I know as you grow into using your cane, the memories will always come rushing back!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ouch! some of those are not so flattering..

Good times though!